This page contains convenient links to various documents, reports, reference materials and worship resources relevant to the Anglican Diocese of Central Newfoundland in daily work and worship preparation.
- ACW Constitution
- ACW Service for Installation of Officers
- Bishop's Charge for 2017
- Bishop's Release - General Synod 2016 The Marriage Canon
- Closure of Buildings Policy
- Diocesan Constitution
- Diocesan Handboo
- Effects of Church closing monograph
- Guidelines for Applications to the Anglican Charitable Foundation
- Handbook of General Synod
- Joint Committee Handbook 2017
- List of Churches in Diocese of Central Newfoundland
- LLM Constitution
- LLM Procedure for Licensing of Lay Ministers
- LLM Service of Commissioning
- LLM Service for Installation of Officers
- Parish and Clergy Directory
- Policy on Sustainable & Intentionally Missional Ministry 2017
- Protocol on Maltreatment and Promotion of Respectful Relationships
- Clergy Application Guide
- End of Ministry Guide for Clergy
- End of Ministry Checklist for Clergy
- Time away from Parishes
- List of Lay Minister Sermons for your use in Worship
- Clergy Evaluation
Other – Reports and Reference Material
- ACFC Chairpersons AGM Report 2017
- Reports of the Anglican Communion
- Reports of the Primate’s Theological Commission
- The Study of the Marriage Canon
- Resource Guide for Discussions on Human Sexuality
- National Church Resource Page
Advent 2017: Living Manager - Living Word
This Advent resource kit was written and developed by Rev. Dr. Joanne Mercer
- Advent Candle Lighting using stories from Primate's World Relief and Development Fund (PWRDF)
- Preparation Booklet to accompany the Candle Lighting
- An Advent Spiral to help you count the days in Advent
Other Anglican Specific: Texts in PDF format (source: www.anglican.ca)
- The Book of Alternative Services, despite its name “alternative,” has become the primary worship text for Sunday services and other major liturgical celebrations of the Anglican Church of Canada. 2010 marks the 25th anniversary of its publication. Note: Includes the addition to the Baptismal Covenant requested in resolution C001 of Joint Assembly 2013.
- Make Preparation: Liturgy Planning Notes. Author Paul Gibson, as liturgical officer of the Anglican Church of Canada, contributed significantly to the development of the Book of Alternative Services and Common Praise.
- For All the Saints is a resource to accompany the Calendar of Holy Persons in the BAS. It includes propers for memorials, commemorations, and saints’ days, along with biographical information and primary source readings.
- Occasional Celebrations is a collection of resources for certain pastoral and seasonal occasional services, including additional funeral rites, celebrations of new ministries, and home blessing rites.
- Supplementary Eucharistic Prayers, Services of the Word, and Night Prayer is the most substantial addition to the BAS. Authorized by General Synod in 2001, it contains additional rites for Sunday services.
- Public Distribution of Holy Communion by Deacons and Lay People is a collection of guidelines and liturgies prepared by the Doctrine and Worship Committee of the Anglican Church of Canada. This resource provides a temporary solution to the growing need for weekly gathering around book and table, word and sacrament, when a priest is not available.
- The Book of Common Prayer, 1962 version, is a revision of the 1918 Canadian Book of Common Prayer.